Project: Super Secret - Meet the Band

De
Hello Penguins,
We are expecting a lot for the Project: Super Secret, right? Well, Megg published today Project video. Check it:
Hi Penguins!
Have your ever wished youd could play your favorite guitar, AND wear your favorite sweater... AT THE SAM TIME?!

I kinow I have, which is why I'm super excited to share this next sneak peek with you! A few of my fellow team members and I got together for a super fun jam sesh. Turns out, we make a pretty sweet band... if I do say so myself ;)

Check it out:
I think our new band deserves a name, don't your think? Leave a comment below telling us your think our band name should be!


Waddle on-Club Penguin Team
Good,from what I saw taking a pause in the video I see that the Project will be supe cool! I'm really looking forward to this project, and you? Soon we will create the Waddle by CP channel and post the videos that have to be posted! The I spoke the project. Leave your opinion in the comments!

Waddle on by CP
Cluni4

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário