Penguin of the Week: Cupcake659

De
Hello Penguins,

Today is Monday and as usual Megg published a new Penguin of the Week! Today Cupcake659 indicated her friend Lulu90266 for a new Penguin of the Week! Check it:

Hi Penguins!
Before we annouce this week's Penguin of the Week, we first want to say sorry! Last week, we chose a penguin that had broken a very importante Club Penguin rule. While we cannot take back last week's nomination, we have taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Wed'd alson like to thank everyone for understanding that mistakes do happen, and for helping keep our community a safe and fun place :)

Now, without further ado, here's this week's Penguin of the Week!  Cupcake6059 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Lulu90266!
Here is their nomination:
"I would like to nominate my bestie Cupcake659. I think she should be nominated because she always has my back. I have known her since first grade and she loves nature. Also, Cupacke659 should be POTW because I can trust her and I know she can trust me. Whenever I am sad she cheers me up. -Lulu90266
Congrats Cupcake659! And a very warm welcome to Club Penguin :D Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 cois and the POTW Brackground.

Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
Congratulations Cupcake659! What did you think of the new Penguin week? Want to refer a friend (a)? Leaves a comment in posting Megg by clicking HERE.

Waddle by CP
Cluni4

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário