A Haiku for You

De
Hello Penguins,
Today Megg, reported that on April 17th was Day Haiku! He joined some of Sensei work to learn from him! Check it:
Hi there penguin friends!
Check this out.

A Day for Haiku,
Was on April 17th,
Let us celebrate.

Okay, maybe my haiku skills need some work. Luckily, I know a master poet who can help.
I've collected some of Sensei's past work so that we can learn form him. Here's one of his haiky that tells us exactly how they work:

To write a haiky
You just nedd to write theree lines
Of five, seven, five

Five, seven, five, got it! Let's see what else Sansei says.

And it's quiete easy,
To sound very sage and wise,
Speaking with haiku

So true! I fell wise just reading them. Hmmm. what else can I find?

Like the great cookie
We must have honer and strength
And chocolate chips

Wise words that include chocolate chips? I'm really liking this haku thing.
Do you heve any haiku you'd like to share? Let's get poetic in the comments below!

-Club Penguin Team
Wow! I do not know any haiku ... And you have? If you have and want to write you share in the comments! Even more penguins!

Waddle on by CP
Cluni4

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário